Monday, July 24, 2006

*click click* Aaaaaand, we're back....

My computer is in 20 pieces in the den, but as of today we have internet! [ DAYS AND DAYS IN THIS HOUSE WITHOUT IT... GRRRRR... MORE ON THAT LATER...]. Cant wait to fill you in on all of the fun details of the move, and I will just as soon as I can hook up. (Hijacked spouse's laptop for a sec while he is playing with his new lawn tractor... such a boy...but he has to go back to work in a sec). Here's one fun detail (and also a hint as to our locale): Aboout six hours after we arrived in the house, I opened the front door for the first time and a scorpion walked in. Awesome.

So much more to come!

Ive been thinking of y'all so much lately. I miss everyone! I am positively terrified to check bloglines to see how many posts I have to read now. Maybe tonight I'll be brave enough to do it.


No comments: